The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but far too many people come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank car... a teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect little and as a result they get little - Ben Sweetland

This blog has now moved to Effortless Abundance. Please update your bookmark and rss subscription.


Friday, February 8, 2008

About Me and Why I'm Writing This Blog

Having spent much of my adult life musing, reading, writing about and exploring all things spiritual, it is time to do something practical.

I believe that

... freedom and abundance is our natural state of being

... we are free to choose our own path and we can manifest abundance deliberately in our lives

... we should follow our heart and our dreams and, in so doing, will achieve effortless abundance

It is my mission is to share what I have learned with as many people as I can.

I hope you enjoy the Site! It takes time and money to run, of course, so if you think the content is interesting or useful, we hope you will think about ...

... linking to the Site from your own home on the Internet. Let me know and I'll return the favor.

... giving a donation to enable me to keep up the Site, expand and improve it. Many thanks - your support is truly appreciated.

0 comments:

Powered by WebRing.